so one or two days ago, I put up another diagram called “the evolution of overall distance and time”. As I put together all the data, something appeared to not be right with the big numbers. A contradiction showed up…
in “Today’s Ride#4” the overall time was at:
1d 15h 49m
but, the overall time in “the Evolution of overall Distance and Time” was at:
40,79 h which is in ,what I call ,RealTime:
1d 16h 48m
So, as you see, a real big contradiction, that made me go through all the numbers again.
Here is what I found:
The overall time in the “Today’s Ride” posts appears to somewhere get lost. I use to count these numbers in my head together and as it looks, I somewhere made a mistake and lost, I think, one hour.
I don’t think I lost 59 min, because as far as I’m concerned, I somewhere forgot to count another hour. The missing one minute, which would then be left in the overview above, is propably a rounding difference.
So, after all…
the overall Time is now at 1d 16h 48m. I’m going to correct it in the last “Today’s Ride” post.
The overall Distance data is okay, so there is no correction necessary. Hopefully this will be the last time I have to go through all the numbers again…so, fingers crossed.