If you’ve got a spare minute or two, check out Becca’s blog. It is totally worth the visit. She always posts really interesting and adventurous stories about the life on her farm in the middle of the belizean jungle.
Rules of the liebster Award
- Write about it on your blog and thank the person who nominated you, write about their blog too.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs which you feel deserve it.
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them.”
“Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.”
- My answers to BECCA’s questions:
- What motivated you to start your blog? I think, the blog is my way to find a new, more serious approach to the things I like to do: Cycling and everything Tech stuff, the blog is a perfect combination of both….
- What’s your biggest dream ? Riding bicycles at the coolest and most amazing places on this planet
- What do you value most in another person? For me, the greatest value is, if someone finds and takes some time to just hang out and be there. That is worth a lot, I think…
- Where do you get ideas for your blog posts? Most of the time, I just get the ideas, when I’m out riding. When I see or discover something cool or interesting, I take a picture and write about it afterwards. It is not always easy to find something like this, but that is the challenge of being creative, right?
- Do you ever get ‘writer’s block’s -and if you do , how do you deal with it? I think I never had writer’s block. Usually I just start writing and when I’m done I save the text to re-read it the next day. Then I work on the things I don’t like and then it is time to publish it. I think it is important, not to worry too much about every single word. Some posts are better than others…that is just a normal thing.
- What is your favorite food? PIZZA
- What would be something people would be surprised to know about you? I’m not inside of the head of other people. I don’t know, what they would be surprised about…
- What quote inspires you? There is a quote of Eddie Merckx I think, that goes something like this: ” It doesn’t matter how long or how far or how fast you ride, what matters is, that you are riding.”
- How do you promote your blog? Well, I’m a little bit active on Twitter and Instagram. I’m not a pro on these social media things, but I’m learning…
- What is more important for you : warm running water or WiFi? Of course water is the most important thing on this planet. WiFi is useful in a lot of situations and everyday life, but no water, no life, you know…
And here are my nominees:
Rules say, there has to be 10 Questions. Let’s stick to the rules:
- What motivated you to start your blog?
- What’s your biggest dream ?
- What’s your worst nightmare ?
- Who is your greatest role model ?
- Everyone likes cake. What is your favorite one ?
- Would you rather travel to space or to the center of the earth ?
- How do you like your tea? Ice cold or freshly brewed ?
- Bicycles…What is the first adjective, that strikes your mind?
- What is your favourite Sunday activity ?
- Finish it : One day I ….
Thanks a lot for participating !